Whitecourt Class 1 Tri Tri and Tri Quad
Tri Hi Pressure is currently accepting resumes for the position of Tank Truck Operator for our Whitecourt location.
- Operate units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follows and complies with all government legislation and internal policies & procedures.
- Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Ensures proper load securement of any hoses, or other equipment.
- Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
- A team player – must possess the ability to communicate with All levels of Management, Dispatchers, Field Supervisors, and Costumers
Ideal candidates will have Minimum 2 years of experience fluid hauling on various units including: Tri-Tri , Tri-Quads.
- Class 1 with Air Brakes.
- Reliable transportation.
- Available to work evenings, weekend and holidays.
- Must live within Whitecourt, No accommodations provided.
- Our pre-employment screening process includes a review of your driver's abstract and includes a drug and alcohol-screening test.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
PoBox 282, Whitecourt, Alberta, T7S 1N4, Canada